Partnering with Parents
Our Ministry Goals for Elementary:
- To provide a ministry of excellence that honors God! Excellence is the skeletal structure upon which we build all else. Everything that we do as a ministry, we should follow the principle that is found in Ecclesiastes 9:10 “…whatever your hand findeth to do, do it with all your might.”
- To partner with parents in leading their children in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To provide a safe, secure and loving environment for children where parents feel comfortable leaving their child.
- To help children feel a warm sense of belonging to their church family and to insure that each child feels welcomed, loved, and accepted as they grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord.
- For each child to know that there is one God, one Savior and one Lord and that a personal relationship with him gives meaning to life.
- To aid children in accepting Jesus Christ as the Holy Spirit convicts, training them to serve God, and helping them develop a dynamic relationship with Him.
- To help each child develop a lifestyle that is built on his/her relationship with Jesus Christ that goes beyond their Sunday and Wednesday classroom experience.
- To help each child understand that God’s Word (the Bible) is relevant and that growth in Bible knowledge results in positive changes in attitudes, actions and lifestyle.
- To help the child grow in his/her relationships with other believers and with his/her unchurched friends.
- To support the family in their responsibility for the spiritual nurturing and growth of their child.
- To provide Godly men and women who are adequately trained to serve as positive role models while they minister to children.