At Parkway, the Men’s and Women’s Ministries help grow godly men and women through discipling, Bible studies, outreach, small groups, and fellowship. It is our passion to provide ample opportunities to engage one another and challenge each other in faith.
Welcome, Ladies! At Parkway, the goal of our Women's Ministry is to come alongside women from all walks of life and engage and equip them to walk with Jesus. Single or married, children or none, young adult or a seasoned woman, we look forward to joining with God in His work in your life. The Women's Ministry is facilitated through a team of ladies who desire to serve the Lord through serving the Parkway body and community. For more information join us on Facebook, or contact Joy Blocher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-938-1128 or Leslie Fitzgerald at email@example.com or 540-649-3520.
Join us for a ladies bible study on Thursday mornings from 10:00am-12:00pm. September-May
Groups will start back September 2019. Preschool childcare is provided. Please call the church office at 804-639-2236 to put your child's name on the list. Classes will be located upstairs in the Family Life Center Building.
Mom’s Group on Thursday mornings
Classes will start back up September 2019. Please check back later for updates.
Park & Play at Parkway!
Check back later for 2019 dates.
If you and your preschooler need a place to run and play especially during those cold and rainy days, come in and play at Parkway! This is a Free "stay and play" event no drop offs.
For more information contact Leslie Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org
To pre-register click here.
Summer Sister Activities
Click here to signup.
- Secret Sisters - leader needed. Each member picks a profile (blindly) and anonymously leaves gifts at the Secret Sister table for her Summer Sister at least twice a month. Each participant will be emailed their Secret Sister’s name by the end of May/first week of June and on Mon., 8/26 at 6:30 pm will be our ’Reveal!’ at a TBD location. Contact TBA.
- Plant-Based Living - led by Lauren Hammitt. Do you want to get healthier this summer? Come join us as we learn to incorporate more of God’s bountiful harvest of fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes into our diet. At our meetings, we will focus on plant-based cooking demos, recipes, meal planning and preparation, as well as other tips for creating a successful plant-based kitchen. Meeting Thurs., 6/20, 7/11, and 8/15 at 7 pm - 8425 Highmarker Ct., Chesterfield. Contact Lauren at email@example.com or 804-909-7792.
- Lifeboat Lessons: The “Now What” Series - led by Elaine Hanger. Join Elaine Hanger and Betty Siler on Elaine’s pontoon boat for an evening cruise on Lake Chesdin to discuss some of life’s biggest adjustments. Each session is targeted toward women learning to navigate a new stage of life. Therefore, different women will probably sign up for each session. Meeting Tues., 6/18, 7/16, 8/20 at 6:45 pm - 15601 Chesdin Point Dr., Chesterfield. Contact Elaine Elaine at 804-363-9307. *Please see sign-up sheet for each night’s topic. Max. 11 participants.
- Walking Group - led by Jeanice Wiggins. Jeanice will reach out to you all with a meeting location for evening walking groups. Location(s) TBD. Contact Jeanice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-790-9369.
- Feeding Ministry - led by Chryl Duckworth. Come support the Feeding Ministry! Pick a date or come for all of them! Meeting: Packing Fri., 6/21 ► Delivering Saturdays, 6/22 and 6/29, Packing Fri., 7/26 ► Delivering Saturday, 7/27, Packing Fri., 8/23 ► Delivering Saturdays, 8/24 and 8/31 - Packing is done here at Parkway and for delivering, we meet at McDonalds at Brandermill at 7:30am on Sat. a.m.’s. Contact Chryl at email@example.com.
- Bible Study - Me, Myself & Lies by Jennifer Rothschild- led by Leslie Fitzgerald. Experience the power of speaking truth to your soul and replace the lies that bind you with the truth that sets you free. Attendees purchase book on their own - more info. forthcoming. Meeting Thursdays: 6/20, 27, 7/11, 18, 25 from 10-11:30 am - 5530 Quarter Horse Lane, Moseley. Contact Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-649-3520.
- Book Study /Prayer Group - The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie O’Martian - led by Joy Blocher. Read and discuss this book on prayer while praying with one another over our children. Purchase book on your own. Meeting Mondays: 6/24, 7/22, 8/19 from 7-8:30 pm - 14537 Needham Market Rd., Midlothian. Contact Joy at email@example.com.
- Summer Social(s) - led by Lauren Hammitt. Lauren will look for group-friendly plays, movies, etc. for our Parkway women to attend as a group. Contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org. Various venues & dates - TBD.
- Book Study - Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst - led by Ana Fitzgerald. Join other women for encouragement on their weight loss journeys, while using insight from Made to Crave. Meeting every other Monday starting June 17th thru August 26th at 7:00pm - 15018 Rosebay Forest Drive, Midlothian. Contact Anna at email@example.com.